Candidate Registration for “ICSI TRAINEE DRIVE 2018”
Greetings from the Institute of Company Secretaries of India!!!!!!
The Institute constantly focuses its energies towards career progression of its students and
members by providing various platforms such as Trainee drives, Recruitment drives, Meets
with senior CS & HR professionals, HR Conclaves, etc. On the same outline, the Institute is
organizing ICSI Trainee Drive 2018 in the month of April. The Institute shall put its best efforts
to ensure mass selection of aspiring students with the best training profiles.
The Details of ICSI Trainee Drive- 2018 is as under:
Date & Day of Trainee Drive: -
12 April 2018 (Thursday)
C-36, Sector 62, Adj to Health Village, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Reporting time: -
1. Students who have passed either executive or professional exams on 25 February,
2018 are eligible to participate in the ICSI Trainee Drive 2018.
2. Registration of students would strictly be on first come first basis for first 300
students, Institute reserves the right to call the limited number of candidates during the
process in case of bulk applications.
3. Dress code - Smart formals.
4. Registration on the Google form does NOT guarantee selection or interview for each
candidate. The Institute by no means would be held liable to ensure training
opportunities for all students. Selection is solely on the basis of merit of the candidate.
5. Selected candidates would directly be contacted by the organization for joining.
Institute would not be interfering in the process.
6. Request for applying to a particular organization will not be entertained.
7. There is No participation fee for the drive.
8. All students should convince themselves and be aware of the responsibilities of
traineeship and company. Only after being convinced they should appear for the
interview. Rejection of offers without a valid reason would bar a candidate from sitting
for other Trainee drives / Placement drives being organized by the Institute for the
9. Interviews for various organizations would be conducted simultaneously in a parallel
10. No TA/DA would be paid to the students to participate in the drive.
11. Students should come prepared for the day-long process.
12. Canvassing for selection in the drive would lead to disqualification.
13. List of participating organizations would be displayed before the drive for the
information of students. (https://csclub.co/blog/list-organisations-trainee-drive/)
14. The Students interested to take part need to apply through the link -
on or before 02 April 2018.
* Candidate without prior registration will NOT
be eligible to participate in the ICSI Trainee
* Participating students are required to carry sufficient copies of resumes. Request for
photocopies would not be entertained.
For any Queries Contact: -
Dr. Jaiprakash Paliwal, Joint Director / Mrs. Gunjan Sehgal,
Assistant Director on firstname.lastname@example.org, 0120-4082161/2124
CS Dinesh Chandra(Secretary, ICSI) Arora Dr. S. K. Jena( Director, Training & Placement)